Friday, July 15, 2011

Patience

Living Your Yoga by Judith Lasater

Standing in a long line, stuck in traffic, running late, the list can go on. These are only a few opportunities to practice Patience.
When you start to feel impatient try to notice how you are breathing and what sensations are going through your body. Ask yourself this question "If I am (late, stuck in traffic, etc) what am I really worried about?" Usually there is an underlying reason for the impatience so let the "impatience" teach you not over take your life.
I have found that breathing and as funny as it may sound a "smile" works wonders when I become impatient.

Daily Mantras for you Daily Practice

Choice is the most profound freedom

Is the problem the situation, or is it my reaction to the situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment